Lesson 15 - Which instruments can they play? - Exercise 2
Type your answers, or choose the best answer. There are eight (8) questions on this page.
Shirley can play the clarinet. What about Ghia? What can she play?
- She can play the violin.
- She can play the recorder.
- She can play the piano.
Jenny can play 2 musical instruments. Which instruments can she play?
- The recorder and the piano.
- The recorder and the violin.
- The recorder and the clarinet.
Can Robin and Dave play any musical instruments?
- No, they can not.
- Yes they can.
- Robin can play the piano but Dave can't play any instruments.
Jenny and Diana
- can both play the piano.
- can both play the viloin.
- can't play any musical instruments.
Billy's a rock and roll star in Scotland. What can he play?
- He can play the guitar.
- He can play the recorder.
- He can play the keyboards.
According to Ruth, how
can Billy play?
- He can play very well.
- He can play pretty well.
- He can't play very well.
Leslie and Helen can't play any musical instruments, but
- Leslie's children can play musical instruments.
- Helen can sing well.
- Leslie can sing well.
Helen can't play any instruments, and she can't sing at all. In fact, she's
- pretty good at singing.
- pretty good at playing the piano.