Lesson 16 - Mr and Mrs Scott, Part 2 of 3 - Exercise 9
Watch the video, then answer the question.
Mr Scott says the French are "not to his particular taste". This means
- he doesn't like the French.
- he doesn't like French taste.
- he doesn't like some particular qualities about the French.
"The French are not to my particular taste, but then, no Europeans are, so..."
- He doesn't like any Europeans.
- He doesn't like the French, but he likes other Europeans.
- He likes the French, and he also likes other Europeans.
Mrs Scott makes a distinction between the northern and southern French.
- She prefers the people who live in the south of France. They are more Mediterranean.
- She prefers the people who live in the north of France, far from the Mediterranean.
- She has no preference.