Keith, Janet, and Liz like to do the same thing
for fun. Hang out with (informal) = visit or meet wirh friends.
Keith, Janet, and Liz
- like to spend time with their friends. They like to socialize.
- like to spend time with their pets (domestic animals like cats & dogs).
- like to be creative, having fun at home alone.
Keith, Janet, and Liz use 3 different verbs to say the same thing. What do they say exactly?
- Keith likes to hang out with his friends, and Janet likes to visit with friends.
- Liz likes to have discussions with her friends, and Keith likes to hang out with his friends.
- Keith likes to spend time with his friends, and Janet likes to visit with her friends.
Watch again. What verb does Liz use? Type it. She likes to _ _ _ _ with her friends.
- hang out