Lesson 57 - The Present Perfect - Exercise 14 - Minda (6)
The question AND the answer use the Present Perfect verb tense.
Watch the video, then answer the question.
What are the exact words of the question?
- Have you been to Europe?
- Have you ever been to Europe?
- Have you travelled to Europe?
What are the exact words of the ANSWER? Type it!
- Yes, I have.
- Yes, we have.
- Yes. I went there last year.
The question AND the answer use the Present Perfect verb tense. Do we know when she was in Europe?
- No, we don't know WHEN she went to Europe, and maybe she will return to Europe.
- Yes, she says "I went to Europe in 1999".
- We know she went to Europe in 1999 and we know that she will never return to Europe.